Title: NCT/LMRT with MA experience
- Department: MA | LVN
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Garden Oaks, TX
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is searching for Experienced X-ray Technician for Houston Clinics
Apply Now in less than 3 minutes
Video Clip 1: Dr Clark Talks About Why She Enjoys Working at NightLight
About the Position:
NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care is seeking a competent, reliable and experienced Medical Assistant for a fast-paced clinical setting. The position will be responsible for Back Office duties in compliance with Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care policies and procedures. The Medical Assistant / LVN will report to the Operations Manager. This position requires a flexible schedule with availability on evenings, holidays and weekends and may be required to be on-call to meet staffing needs and current volume trends.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Provide compassionate, quality care to patients and excellent customer service to family members
- Collect and record patient vitals and intake information in the EMR
- Collect lab specimens and/or instruct patients / caregivers as to how to collect samples at home
- Prepare, send, and follow up on lab results and disposition patients accordingly
- Maintain medical supplies, inventory, and samples, and organize within the provided work stations and storage areas
- Assist with in-office procedures
- Pediatric patient positioning using a Viztek Straight-Arm X-ray machine
- Explaining x-ray procedure and positioning to the parent
- 1 year post-externship experience as an MA or LVN
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse certification required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Current CPR certificate
- Must have knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
- 1 Year of experience in pediatrics or an Urgent Care setting is preferred.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office: Word and Excel; experience with electronic charting preferred (DocuTap a plus)
- Pediatric phlebotomy and catheterization experience is a plus.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Uniform Allowance
Video Clip 2: Dr. Gentles, Co-founder and CMO of NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, explains how NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care got started
NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!
#medicalassistant #ma #lvn #nightlight #nightlighpediatricurgentcare #houston #houstonTX #texas