Title: FT Physician Assistant
- Department: Nurse Practitioner | Physician Assistant
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Houston, TX
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is searching for an Experienced Physician Assistant for their Garden Oaks and Tanglewood clinics
Apply Now in less than 3 minutes
Video Clip 1: Dr Clark Talks About Why She Enjoys Working at NightLight
About the Position:
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is seeking a Physician Assistant to provide coverage for our after-hours pediatric urgent care clinic with locations throughout the Houston area. Nightlight provides quality, affordable, and compassionate services to children ranging from newborn to 21 years old.
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long and short term disability, Life insurance
- Reimbursement for licensure, DEA, BLS, PALS renewals
- CME allowance (UpToDate subscription)
- 100% Malpractice insurance coverage
- Uniform allowance
- 401 (K) Program (with matching)
- Provide quality and compassionate care to all patients
- Obtains patient history and conducts physical examination
- Interpretation of lab results and imaging studies reports. (We have radiologists who provide reports on all imaging.)
- Perform procedures including laceration repairs, incisions & drainage of abscesses, and application of splints etc.
- Maintains patient records and correspondence through EMR system after each patient visit
- Handle patient phone calls, faxes, and pharmacy calls regarding patient visits, prescriptions, labs and imaging studies
- Provide an assessment and plan with clear documentation to communicate with the child’s primary pediatrician in order to facilitate continuous care
- Delegates duties and communicates effectively to the healthcare team with regards to patient care and follow up
- Facilitate emergency protocols when necessary
- Current BLS, PALS certifications
- Board Certified as a Physician Assistant with the NCCPA
- Full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in Texas
Video Clip 2: Dr. Gentles, Co-founder and CMO of NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, explains how NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care got started.
NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!
#physicianassistant #pa #nightlight #nightlightpediatricurgentcare #houston #houstonTX #texas