Title: Community Relations Liaison
- Department: Administrative
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Houston, TX
Flexible Schedule, Work from home options
About NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is currently seeking a Community Relations Liaison to join their team of professionals. This is a full-time position, 40 hours/week. The Community Relations Liaison will represent Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care in the community and maintain Nightlight’s reputation while increasing trust and patronage. To accomplish this, the Community Relations Liaison will undertake tasks such as establishing partnerships and referrals with other organizations in the community, engaging in customer service, as well as coordinating and attending various public and private events.
Why NightLight is a Great Place to Work
We are a growing organization offering advancement opportunities
We offer a rewarding and fun work environment
Feature Video: Dr. Gentles, Co-founder and CMO of NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, explains how NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care got started.
- 100% employer paid health,
- 100% employer paid dental & vision
- 401(k) program with match
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from home options
Video 2: Dr. Dao & Dr. Rivera Describe Why They Love Working at NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
Essential Functions and Duties
- Develop and manage a database of contacts and events
- Regularly make contact with providers, schools, insurance companies
- Attend community meetings and outreach events
- Establish partnerships and referrals
- Plan and manage community relations activities including public awareness campaigns and community outreach
- Work with Clinic Operations Managers as necessary to grow patient visits and community profile
- Attend weekly marketing calls and other internal meetings as needed
- Make strategic recommendations for growth opportunities
- Provide weekly updates to COO on progress
- Minimum Education
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least three years’ experience in a relevant role
- Healthcare Industry experience required
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Must have basic computer skills
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to interact with diverse populations
- Personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record are required
- Work from home is acceptable when not meeting with Nightlight staff and community partners.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of society such as patients/parents, providers, hospitals, businesses, insurance companies, local politicians, school personnel, etc.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Work hours for community relations liaison will vary, as events may fall outside regular business hours
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!