Title: Community Relations Liaison
- Department: Administrative
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Houston, TX
Flexible Schedule, Work from home options
About the Position
The Community Relations Liaison represents Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care in the community, maintains Nightlight’s reputation, and increases trust and patronage. You will serve as the point of contact between our organization and our current and potential patients. This may be accomplished by establishing partnerships and referrals with other organizations, engaging in customer service, as well as coordinating and attending various public and private events. Other ways the Community Relations Liaison can accomplish their objective is by hosting community outreach meetings and public awareness campaigns, followed by documenting their insights obtained during these events to include in their weekly update to the COO, as well as various marketing or fundraising activities. Additionally, the Community Relations Liaison will be expected to develop and manage a database of contacts and events, including providers, schools, and insurance companies, that can be used to make strategic recommendations for growth opportunities. Although this opportunity provides the opportunity to have a flexible schedule and work from home, you will need to attend weekly marketing calls and other internal meetings as needed.
Feature Video: Dr. Gentles, Co-founder and CMO of NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, explains how NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care got started.
- Competitive wages
- 100% employer paid health, dental, and vision
- Long- and Short-term disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) program with match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from home options
Video 2: Dr. Dao & Dr. Rivera Describe Why They Love Working at NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least three years’ experience as a Community Relations Liaison in Healthcare
- Bilingual is a plus
- Dependable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record are required
- Flexible schedule, as events may fall outside regular business hours
- Ability to interact with diverse populations, such as community leadership, patients/parents, providers, hospitals, businesses, insurance companies, local politicians, school personnel, etc.
About Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is a growing organization that addresses an important need in the healthcare delivery system by providing pediatric patients after hours care in a kid-friendly environment. We specialize in children’s unique healthcare needs to give our patients and their caregivers the highest level of care. We offer advancement opportunities as well as a rewarding and fun work environment as we provide quality, affordable, and compassionate services to children ranging from newborn to 21 years old at our 8 clinics throughout the Greater Houston area.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!