Title: Business Development Representative - BDR
- Department: Sales and Business Development
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Houston, TX
Watch the video (Pt. II) to learn more about the Business Development Position
The Business Development Representative will primarily be responsible for achieving financial growth by leveraging his/her own relationships with the leadership of:
- Self-funded employers
- Level Funded Employers
- Third Party Administrators
- Health insurance brokerage firms / producers
The successful candidate will primarily be presenting the medical clinics services to these organizations. Existing relationships in at least one of these niches is required.
Grows, enhances and retains existing referral base/partnerships by presenting the organization’s solutions and services designed to help reduce readmission rates and keep their members healthy
Watch the video (Pt. I) to learn more about the Business Development Position
Essential Functions and Duties
- Research, identify, and initiate meetings with potential referrals/partnerships primarily including self-funded employers (ASO’s) and health insurance organizations as well as insurance brokers, HR consultants, and other influencers
- Grow the organization’s business by engaging partners and patients in campaigns and partnership programs/events.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the organization’s unique value propositions and differentiators.
- Develop proposals that target partner needs, concerns, and objectives. Understand the partner community including Self-Funded Employers, ASO’s, Payors, ACOs, Urgent Care’s, Primary Care Providers, Head Start programs, FQHCs, etc. and craft the right messaging to demonstrate our value to their overall objective.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Work with marketing and community liaison staff to ensure that our messaging and outreach grows interest in doing business with organization
- Understand the organization’s goal and purpose to continuously enhance the company’s performance.
- Stay engaged with latest changes in Healthcare policy regarding Medicaid, telemedicine and commercial reimbursement and inform organization management team of impact
- Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Existing Active Relationships with those working in one or more of the following is required:
- Self-funded employers
- Third Party Administrators (TPA)
- HR Consultants with self-funded employer (ASO) clientele
- Brokers/Agents with self-funded employer (ASO) clientele
- Proven track record of sales success and directly impacting revenue growth
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Health, life and dental
- $80-125k Base Salary DOE
- $100k-$150k+ total compensation at goal
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.